Pages

HOLLY MIRANDA SMALE

Writer, photographer, "rapper" and general technophobe takes on the internet in what could be a very, very messy fight. But it's alright: she's harder than she looks, and she's wearing every single ring she could get her hands on.







.








Saturday 1 May 2010

Plea

Mum, I'm sick. I've got a sore throat and a temperature and fuzzy vision and everything.

Please send ice-cream and tomato soup and a jigsaw puzzle and some of that good old fashioned "if you're too sick to go to school you're too sick to go to a party this evening, young lady" advice which makes it all better again. And then put your hand against my head and tell me to go back to bed and if I'm good you'll disconnect the tv and bring it up to my bedroom and make dad angry because he wants to watch the football.

I miss you. Especially when I'm poorly.

Thanks mum. x