Pages

HOLLY MIRANDA SMALE

Writer, photographer, "rapper" and general technophobe takes on the internet in what could be a very, very messy fight. But it's alright: she's harder than she looks, and she's wearing every single ring she could get her hands on.







.








Monday 20 April 2009

Leaps of faith

Job hunting is a little like an Easter Egg Hunt - in that everyone wants the same prizes, and everyone is prepared to spend a long time looking for something tiny - except that it's no fun at all, it's not that easy to spot the good ones and you usually end up with something you don't want at the end of it. I've already made myself feel sick, and it's barely dinner time. 

I'm simply going to hope that the Easter bunny hops along imminently with a basket full of fantastic options and hands me an egg/job, just like that. Why is that unlikely?

I asked Father Christmas to find me a soulmate, and look how that turned out.